Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Existential Crises

Well, crap. Why does everything trigger an existential crisis for me lately? Drove to Chicago last night to pick up a hot date at the airport and as I'm fighting for my continued existence on the I-90, I start thinking, "How do I know the airplane is even in the air?" Then I nearly got run over, so I snapped out of it. Like when you go into a class in the morning and the sun is out, but then you leave in the afternoon and there's snow everywhere. While you're inside, you have no idea that it's snowing. There's some serious Heisenberg shit going on in my mind right now...

Anyway, Congrats to Moral Turpitude, who has reportedly found some full-fat sour cream to sate her cravings. Incidentally, MT is the only human (other than yours truly) to have actually read this blog. I thank thee for thy continuing patronage, MT. All hail!


1 Comments:

Blogger mzn said...

I have read this blog AND I keep full fat sour cream in my fridge at all times. Can't live without it.

3/12/2006 01:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home