Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Who the hell is Harold Adelsperger?

And, more importantly, why is he/she/it emailing me about "my prescriptions"? The only thing I can figure out, aside from just chance, is that there's some link between Mr. Adelsperger and a search I was running earlier for Asperger's Syndrome. I'm pretty sure that at least one person I know has it...

Anyway, I maintain several email addresses (some of them in the same sense that I "maintain" this blog...ahem...) in a feeble attempt to cut down, or at least more equitably distribute the various spam emails I receive. I seem to get a lot of spam. I'm adequately endowed, I don't give money to anyone, and I have no intention of ever going to a high school reunion, so why don't all the spammers just piss off?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home