Thursday, May 19, 2005

Enough

Ok. The rain and the clouds and the wind and the generally nasty weather needs to stop for a while. I really want to go for a ride today, but cleaning my bike after a ride in the rain is such a pain in the ass...

I could ride on my trainer down in the basement, but the "drains" down there haven't lately and it's rather ripe. I'm somewhat reluctant to undertake a hard workout whilst breathing in poo fumes (or as a former favorite cartoon character of mine used to call it, 'poo gas' - name the character in the comments section and I'll think you're really cool).

This is the last time I will live in an apartment building this old, and the last time I will rent from this property management company.

Anyway, maybe I'll just get the bike out, cross my fingers for 45 minutes off dry-time, and ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home