Saturday, April 29, 2006

Brain not feel good

How to begin this post? Hmmmm. I think we require some back story here.

Last night I went to the Weary Traveler for some food and beer (the line between the two is fuzzy at best, I admit). I ordered the Bad Breath Burger - it's a real menu item, and (insert Homer Simpson happy slobbering sound here) it's good. Real good. It involves lots of Angus beef, some cream cheese, pickled onions, and a dumptruck full of garlic.

I ate a handful of parsley (flat-leaf, naturally) before bed last night, hoping it would help, but alas it didn't. I've brushed my teeth, flossed, used mouthwash, eaten more parsley...short of eating activated charcoal, I don't think I'm getting rid of the garlic taste in my mouth anytime soon. Maybe it's impacting my brain. No more garlic for a while.

I'm telling myself that my brain feels all cranky because of the beer last night and the studying for THE HARDEST CLASS EVER this morning. I figure I'll hit a titration point with the beer and the studying sometime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home