Saturday, April 29, 2006

This is a badder sign

I'm missing a whole day of notes. Oops. Oh well, what the hell. My name is Yon Yonsen, I come from Wisconsin.

So it goes.

Guess the two authors I just referred to (who happen to be two of my favorites). Give me your answers in the comments. This is a fastball right over the plate. Just waitin' for someone to swat it over the wall.

Tort_feasah answered the previous question correctly - Samantha is indeed the character from Sex and the City who says something along the lines of "the crazy ones have the good pills."

Well done.

UPDATE: I'll give a hint. One of 'em is Joseph Heller. The other is perhaps America's greatest satirist.

UPDATE 2: The quotes are "oh well, what the hell" (from Catch-22), and "My name is Yon Yonsen, I come from Wisconsin" and "so it goes" which are from a book by the not-Joseph Heller author.

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Glad to help! Thanks for reading!

4/30/2006 09:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kurt Vonnegut is one of my favorite satirists as well. Keep up the good work; I enjoy reading your blog. ~Greg

5/10/2006 02:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home